Dr. Janosik is an author as well as a professor of Apologetics and Islamic Studies. He has written articles and books on Christian-Muslim relations, the early historical development of Islam, as well as various topics in Apologetics. Dr. Janosik is a graduate of the College of William and Mary, and received an M.Div. degree as well as an M.A. in Muslim Studies from Columbia International University. He also received his Ph.D. from Brunel University (through the London School of Theology) in Historical Theology with a cognate in Islamic Studies. He is the author of the book, John of Damascus, First Apologist to the Muslims, as well as the comprehensive apologetic book on Islam called A Guide to Answering Islam
- PhD (theology), Brunel University, England.
- MA (Muslim studies), Columbia Biblical Seminary
- MDiv, Columbia Biblical Seminary
- The Guide to Answering Islam. Christian Publishers, 2019.
- John of Damascus, First Apologist to the Muslims. Wipf & Stock, 2016.
- “John of Damascus: Preparing Christians for the Coming Age of Islam.” The History of Apologetics. Zondervan, 2020.
- Extensive research and teaching experience
- Director of Islamic Studies program, Southern Evangelical Seminary