Dr. Flori Sărăcuț [Syracuse] (DMin) was born and educated in Romania until she came to Erskine Theological Seminary for graduate studies. Consistently engaged in mercy and educational ministries, from homeless children in Romania, to music and elderly ministry both in Romania and in the United States, Flori sees open doors for ministry at every step, as she allows Christ to serve others through her. After 10 years of translating and editing work for Romanian Bible Society in Oradea, Romania, Flori now fills the role of seminary administrative faculty, as she teaches Christian Education courses, works in the Dean’s office, and directs various seminary administrative processes.
- DMin (mentoring), Erskine Theological Seminary
- MDiv, Erskine Theological Seminary
- MA (Christian education), Erskine Theological Seminary
- “Back to the Future – Mentoring and Its Ancient Jewish Roots,” The Chronicle of Mentoring and Coaching 3(1), 2019.
- Mentoring—A Biblical Bridge for the Church. Dissertation, Erskine Theological Seminary, 2020.
- College outreach, women’s and music ministry, Due West ARP Church
- Prison and homeless ministry, Oradea, Romania
- Youth leader, Filadelfia Church, Oradea, Romania