Dr. Ross brings 30 years of pastoral ministry to his current work of training leaders for the church. He is in demand as a preacher and lecturer, and is the author of Let’s Study Matthew (Banner of Truth, 2009). He is a minister in the Associate Reformed Presbyterian Church. Education: B.A., University of Pittsburgh, 1974; M.Div., Pittsburgh Theological Seminary, 1979; Ph.D., University of Keele, England, 1984.
Education and Credentials
- PhD (philosophy of religion), University of Keele, England
- MDiv (historical and systematic theology), Pittsburgh Theological Seminary
- Professor of Systematic Theology, Erskine Theological Seminary
- Ordained Minister (ARP)
- “The Security in God’s Sovereignty.” Celebration. ETS Press, 2018.
- Adult Quarterly. Sunday School curriculum for the ARP church (2014-2018).
- “The Inerrancy of Holy Scriptures.” The Reformation Study Bible. Reformation Trust, 2015.
- Let’s Study Matthew. The Banner of Truth Trust, 2009.
Experience and Ministry
- Visiting Lecturer, Reformed Theological Seminary, NC
- Director, Institute of Reformed Worship, Erskine Theological Seminary
- Associate Pastor, First Presbyterian Church, Columbia, SC
- Contributor, Tabletalk Magazine