Education and Credentials
- PhD (philosophy), University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- MAR (theological studies), Westminster Theological Seminary
- “’Behold, It Is Cast Into the Fire for Fuel’ – Jonathan Edwards on the Usefulness of the Wicked,” Philosophical Approach to the Devil and Related Ideas. Routledge, 2016.
- “’Marquis’ Rejection of the Conception Thesis About Human Beings,” presentation at South Carolina Society of Philosophy annual meeting, 2016.
- “Does Calvinism Undermine Divine Aseity?” presentation at Southeastern Regional Meeting of the Evangelical Philosophical Society, 2014.
- “The Modal Transcendental Argument for God’s Existence,” The Confessional Presbyterian 7, 2011.
Experience and Ministry
- Elected officer, Evangelical Philosophical Society Southeast
- Referee, Christian Scholars Review (journal)
- Extensive teaching